As founder and senior consultant at Lawrence Research Associates, CATE LAWRENCE delivers proven team building tools to optimize workforce performance and accelerate innovation and product development. She brings 20 years in business operations combined with graduate degrees in applied psychology and business administration to provide proactive training for immediate results. Her operations experience in heavy industry and Fortune 500 information technology companies includes new product development from design inception to mass production.
- MBA, Executive Program, University of Colorado
- MS, Counseling and Personnel Services, Purdue University
- BA, German/Russian, Purdue University
- CPIM – Certified in Production and Inventory Management, Association for Operations Management (APICS)
- C.P.M. – Certified Purchasing Manager, Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- Certified Management By Strengths Trainer
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Qualified Practitioner, Center for Applications of Psychological Type
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- Speaker, international conferences, Association for Operations Management (APICS) and Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- Judge, MBA business plan competition, University of Colorado
- Board of directors, Colorado Technology Community Foundation
- Keynote panel speaker & advisory board, Colorado Innovation Summit
- Committee chair, APEX awards, Colorado Software and Internet Assoc.
- Board of directors, University of Colorado Executive MBA Alumni Association
- Judge, Colorado Inventor Showcase